This google thing is growing. Fast.
What started out as me signing up a couple of schools is rapidly turning into a HUGE thing.
I got 2 schools running. Then I showed it to another school and they got excited too. Next thing I'm sitting in a meeting with 6 schools who are forming a trust to oversee implementation of google apps and getting devices to students. I hear there are other schools already waiting for the trust to complete its setup and they will join up too.
Then.... I get told yesterday that the secondary schools want a look in too and will I be available to help answer the technical aspects on Google apps for education during an upcoming presentation.
I hope they go for chromebooks. Last count was over 1200 students initially and more coming on board later. Administering that many will be nasty if its not chromebooks.
No comments:
Post a Comment